This recipe is from CreateBakeMake.
It's easy to make and the biscuits are nice and simple - buttery coconut. Delicious.
- 120 grams Butter softened
- ½ cup Caster Sugar 120 grams
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut 60 grams
- 1 cup self raising flour 150 grams
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees celsius (fan forced) and line two trays with baking paper.
- Place the butter and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat for approximately 6 minutes or until pale and creamy.
- Reduce the speed of your mixer to low and add the eggs one at a time
- Add the self raising flour and coconut and continue to mix on a low speed until combined.
- Drop dessertspoons of mixture onto trays lined with baking paper (mixture will be quite runny)
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the biscuits begin to turn golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.