Obviously, for those of us that identify as gay, butt stuff comes fairly instinctively. But it’s not just the gays that are into it. Research indicates that about 30% of heterosexual men – between the ages 20 and 60 – have tried anal sex with a sexual partner.
Why do straight men want to stick their cock into someone's butt? Let’s get into it.
There’s possibly a number of psychological factors at play.
For example, it could symbolise a form of domination over your sexual partner – “I am going to fuck all of your holes – I’m going to fuck you from every angle, because I can.” It’s a way for a man to demonstrate who is in charge, who is in control in this encounter.
There’s also a taboo element to anal sex in a heterosexual encounter. It’s a form of transgression, something a bit perverse – for a straight man, anal sex is next-level.
Also, a guy might identify as straight but could be a bit bicurious. They may be interested in trying some butt stuff with a dude.
Just like we explore different ways of masturbating to give ourselves different sensations, experimenting with different ways of fucking is also a lot of fun.
Fucking someone’s anus is going to feel a lot different than fucking someone’s vagina – the anal muscles are going to grip tightly. That feels good.
It’s also just fun to try new things. Any opportunity to mix things up a bit should be embraced and explored.
What do straight men need to know about anal sex?
While you can try your luck at a bit of spontaneous anal sex, the general rule is that a bit of preparation will make it better for everyone.
- You want your bottom to be feeling clean and confident.
- Foreplay or pre-work is an important step in making sure that your bottom is relaxed and ready for action.
- Use lots of lube – make sure that the butt that you’re about to fuck is wet and juicy.
- Using toys can be a fun way to open your bottom up and get them ready for more.
- Take your time – ease in slowly and steadily increase your momentum.
- Have fun. Sex should be enjoyable for everyone – don’t take it too seriously.
Why do we fetishise straight guys?
It's probably not healthy but the idea of seducing a straight man is a fairly common fantasy for gay guys.
The After Dark edition
If the idea of having sex with a straight guy is what fuels your fantasies, check out the After Dark edition for a bit of extra motivation.